This definately doesn’t feel like a Syn free meal!
Ingredients (for 1 big serving)
3 rashers of lean bacon with ALL fat cut off
1 chicken breast cut in chunks
Dried Spaghetti or other pasta (I’ve made this with courgetti and carrot noodles and it’s still nice, just not carby!)
1 clove of Garlic
1 tbs quark
1 tsp itAlian seasoning
- Gently fry the onion in fry light on a low heat until it goes soft, add the bacon and garlic.
- Put the spaghetti in a pan of boiling, lightly salted water.
- Add the chicken to the pan of bacon, onions and garlic.
- Mix the quark with the egg, Italian seasoning, salt and pepper, set to one side.
- Once the pasta is cooked, use tongs to transfer it to the chicken and bacon pan, keep the water!
- Take the pan with chicken, pasta and bacon in off of the heat, the through the egg and cheese mix, make sure you keep stirring to make sure the egg doesnt scramble. Add some of the pasta water to make it ‘saucy’. Return to a low heat for a few minutes, stirring constantly, to warm through.