Free, and it’s a protein so you can have it on SP days
Where can I get it from?
Most supermarkets do it, its in the cheese aisle with the Cottage cheese/ cheese spread
What do you do with it?
Because quark is flavourless its SO versatile! I use it for so many different things
· Mix with garlic, salt and tarragon for a garlic mayo substitute
• add a dollop to tomato based curry sauces to make them creamy
· Mix with an egg, Italian seasoning and garlic for a speedy pasta sauce
· Add sweetener and vanilla for a yogurt substitute on SP days
· Add a sachet of white chocolate options powder for a cheesecake topping
• Add to oats, an egg and some sweetner for perfect consistency baked oats!
· Add sweetener, and lemon flavouring to spread on top of baked oats for a zesty cake alternative
Do you have any more ideas of how I can use quark? Let me know below