1/2 head of cauliflower
1 tsp Chinese 5 spice
1 tsp garlic
Chicken oxo cube
- Put the cauliflower in a food processor and blitz until it resembles a cous cous like texture. Or you can grate it with a cheese grater.
- Put the grated cauliflower in a frying pan, spray with fry light, and put on a medium heat.
- Add the garlic, five spice, soy sauce and chicken oxo cube to the cauliflower, keep stirring the mix every minute or so to prevent it sticking to the pan. Break the egg into a bowl and beat.
- When the cauliflower has softened a bit add the beaten egg. Continue to stir.
- Cook for 5 mins till egg is cooked through. Serve!
You can add chicken or stir fry veg to this for a change